Thursday, January 8, 2015

The Borderline Personality as Transient Sociopath - http://www.lovefraud.com/

Before I get into the details of my personal experiences, I thought it would be beneficial to post an external link to an article I found particularly interesting and wanted to share via www.lovefraud.com.


It provides a particularly quick and accurate summary of what someone who possesses traits of both borderline personality and sociopathy may experience. Pay close attention to the case study illustrated which will give you some insight into the mind and actions of someone who can be unstable when faced with abandonment but not have any general ill will or ill intentions toward the person they "love". Their actions are generally acted out due to the threat of insecurity, jealousy and ultimately, abandonment . These actions attain some feeling of “vengeance and revenge” but never to annihilate and destroy for the “thrill of the kill”; it’s more so to battle internal hurt, sadness, fear and anger that the person experiences in response to any perceived indiscretion(s).


4 comments:

  1. Ive not been diagnosed but i know something is wrong as i dont like people in general. I also fit ADD and seem to pick borderline sociopaths as mates and the "good" ones i get bored with and they know i will if they are given a second chance. I do have empathy and let myself be abused sexually and emotionally..i seem to want to fix them but like ive learned...they dont think theyve done anything wrong. And the mirroring they do will bring you down hard. They are literally two different people...as long as you put up with their demands and constant hoovering , things can go alright for a while anyways. Then i get exausted from it all and i actually have to run away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also i was misdiagnosed with not having BPD as even when the doc told me not to lie when given the five question test....i still lied. What does that mean?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I have similar problems.
      I've been a pathological liar since I can remember and I will continueto lie as long as it fits my agenda and I can get away with it. That's why I don't think Therapy for BPD Sociopaths will do anything. All I did was lie and leave gaps of information out of the picture, it's what I do best. And it's a waste of good money.

      "Just tell people what they want to hear and you'll be in the clear," that's my motto.

      It may not help you fix your problem, but in truth there is no cure. I really wouldn't even call it treatment. It's all just a waste of time.


      Also on a side note, I have both of these:

      "These actions attain some feeling of “vengeance and revenge” but never to annihilate and destroy for the “thrill of the kill”; it’s more so to battle internal hurt, sadness, fear and anger that the person experiences in response to any perceived indiscretion(s)."

      When I've been wronged or someone gets in my way, I seek to destory every aspect of their lives. And most of the time its successful. Even with family members, I can switch empathy off at the drop of a hat.
      Its quite euphoric having so much power over them and yet get away with decimating their lives in one swoop. But that's just my experience.

      Delete