Thursday, January 15, 2015

The Love Triangle - Part II

And just like that, from three, we were down to two. Now, it was just my ex and my long distance, no longer a band stranger.

I was constantly between my ex, my long distance bf. There were ALWAYS several men in between which neither knew about but those two now filled me up emotionally. One day, my friend called me and told me she'd seen my ex and mentioned my long-distance bf to him. That marked the beginning, of the end.

When my ex heard that there was someone else in the picture, it wasn't the first time. However, it WAS the first time a man in my life other than had been referred to a as "boyfriend" out loud by someone else. I think he panicked. Immediately, the chase was on.

He was so anxiety stricken and concerned I would move on that he came at me full throttle. I had no idea what the fuck was happening. My head was spinning. I had never seen him be so attentive and so overly interested in me. It was a side of him I never really saw and I loved it.

He was calling me constantly, texting me all the time and wanted to me constantly. I was going to take all of it. I couldn't get enough. Nonetheless, my long-distance romance was always happening concurrently. A few weeks into my ex chasing me again, I remember we woke up in the morning together and I went to the bathroom. I came back in and the look on his face was something I had never seen. He immediately confronted me. He'd looked through my phone and found the constant exchanges of "I love you's" between me an my long distance boyfriend. I never forgot the look on his face or in his eyes. I knew what it was now. It was panic mixed with rage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment